My flaws, as I see them.
– I care too much
– I’m all or nothing
– I don’t have a 6-pack, or massive arms
– I like to be right, or at least share my strong opinion until someone understands my side
– I love cheese too much
– I’d rather watch a movie then go to the gym
– I’d rather go to the gym then weigh myself
– Britney Spears isn’t my goddess
– I weigh myself all too often
– I’m the most independent, dependent person you’ll meet
– I don’t think Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift are as bad as people say
– I over share my life
– I don’t LOVE Beyoncé
– I have a scar in my eyebrow
– My right thumb sometimes quits working if I text too much, or just randomly, (I’ve had surgery on it, don’t worry it’s totally “normal”)
– I’m bad at remembering names
– I procrastinate on some things, okay most things.
– I don’t clean my sheets every week
– I don’t clean my bathroom every week either
– I’m obsessed with social media and getting to know others
– I can’t get over the idea of how stories are all we have, and I want others to know mine
– I’m really bad with scheduling and have become a last-minute person
– I stay home quite a bit and deny myself what my social life has to offer
We’re all our own worst critics, but is that such a bad thing? It is important to realize and understand your downfalls, but it is more important to understand your strengths. These may be flaws to you but for me many are my strengths that I have that make me who I am – and make me who I want to be for the world.
I’m Connor Harrison, and while I have flaws – I’m not alone in that.
What are your flaws and strengths? Comment them!