Not that you need to justify yourself at all! But if you feel the need this Valentine’s to justify why being single on Valentine’s is the best for you, here are 12 reasons why!
- Your wallet won’t suffer in the name of love.
- No stress of planning something romantic and cute.
- You can stay in that lounge-wear, turn on Rupaul’s Drag Race and eat ice cream. Own it girl.
- You don’t have to make yourself sound stupid and call anyone “bae.”
(I still don’t get why we can’t type another b and actually write, babe.)
- You can’t be disappointed by anyone and have someone not meet your expectations.
- Candy is on sale for half off or more!
- You don’t have to share your candy with anyone.
- You can bake cookies, and not have to share the dough.
- The gym will more than likely be empty, so you can lift in peace.
- You can do whatever you want for the night, like SnapChat or scroll through Instagram.
- Want to watch a movie? You don’t have to ask anyone what they want to watch. You can cry, you can laugh, you can be amazed by an entire city being destructed – all without judgement.
- GALENTINES! Have fun with your friends instead.
- Tinder will probably be very active with everyone actively seeking a relationship.
Just remember, being single does not mean no one wants you. It just means your love story is still being written.