Just in case you just needed a good laugh today…
- “Roses are red, violets are blue, vodka costs less than a dinner for two.”
- “I just saved a bunch of money on Valentine’s Day by switching to single.”
- “Being single on Valentine’s Day is a lot like being Jewish on Christmas… You’re gonna save a lot of money.”
- “What’s better than having a boyfriend on Valentine’s Day? Being single on February 15th. All the candy and wine is half off, and no one cares if you get fat.”
- “Box of Chocolates: $10. Flowers: $20+. Dinner & a Movie: $50. Keeping your $80 on V-Day because you’re single, priceless.”
- “The advantage of being single on Valentine’s Day – you can just stay in your pajamas and drink wine all day with no judgement.”
- “It’s not that I hate Valentine’s Day… it’s just that it sucks all the fun out of being single.”
Either way, live today up – and quit taking a day made up by Hallmark or some company seriously. Too much to enjoy in this world to care about one day!
Have a great Valentine’s!